Prev: Re: when do fighters move Next: Ain't Tech Grand

Re: when do fighters move

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 17:02:34 -0400
Subject: Re: when do fighters move

Greg Wong wrote:
>I would like to know which rule you prefer?  Which rule is usually used
in
>tournaments and common practice?  Thanks.

We use the basic fighter rules for about all convention games to keep it
simple, especially for newbies.  I have tried using the MT advanced rule
with other players and the results are something like this: Players that
use
lots of fighters dislike it and players that don't use fighter often
seem
indifferent.  Personally, I like using the advanced rule to add more
surprise to the game.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: when do fighters move Next: Ain't Tech Grand