Prev: Re: Soapbox mode Next: Re: SG2: Cavalry in SG2

Re: SG2: Cavalry in SG2

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 17:50:24 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2: Cavalry in SG2

At 09:04 PM 4/19/97 +0100, you wrote:

>There WERE going to be cavalry rules in SGII, but they were one of the
>things dropped in the end due to lack of space (what, you wanted the
>typeface even SMALLER...?). If this thread develops some good ideas,
I'll
>probably put them together with my own original draft stuff and make
sure
>the cavalry are in BDS when it gets done.

I'd like to see your cavalry rules, Jon, either here or in BDS. I was
never
too crazy about WH40K's use of cavalry, but they are a semi-staple of
Science Fantasy (i.e. Tauntauns, Banthas, and those giant lizards in
Star
Wars/Empire). They would also be useful in a post apocalypse or
historical
game; once I get some free time I intend to work on both of these
concepts
in SG2.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Soapbox mode Next: Re: SG2: Cavalry in SG2