Prev: Re: Smaller SFB Miniatures Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?

Personalities in SGII

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:42:26 -0400
Subject: Personalities in SGII

I wonder if anyone besides me has been pondering the integration of
personalities into SG II? I was thinking of giving personalities 1-3
skills based on it's "Hero Level". For example:

1: Crack Sniper-All range bands use the close die.
2: Aggressive movement- plus one to die roll for combat movement
3: Close Assault Expert- Die shift up in Close Assault
4: Master Tactician- may give extra action to group led for free
5: Fearless leader- unit does not get under fire markers
6: Tactical Ghost- May use Sniper hidden movement
7: Tough Bastard- Must be killed twice! (extra tough)
8: Tactical Intel implants- gets die shift to detect hidden
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Smaller SFB Miniatures Next: Re: Fighters or Bricks?