Prev: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help:

Re: Gorn Ship for SFB

From: Marshall Grover <mgrover@m...>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 05:48:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Gorn Ship for SFB

At 12:07 AM 4/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>	 Okay, here's another appeal for help....  Does anyone know of a
book
>or a web site that would have pictures of some of the ships from Star
Fleet
>Battles?  I have these figures that are, I think, Gorn Heavy Cruisers
from

the gorn ships from SFB are saucers with wings and warp nacelles.
multiple
saucers are put together for larger ships. the FASA gorn stuff and SFB
do
not look anything alike. sorry.

marshall
 Marshall Grover

"A Jedi's greatest enemy is himself." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Prev: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help: