Prev: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks. Next: Re: Confession Time...

Re: Confession Time...

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 09:43:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Confession Time...

On Sat, 5 Apr 1997, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Bless me father for I have sined....
>
>	I tried to stay away from the tempetation....however I was weak.
 It
> beckoned me like a temptress.  I just had to have it.  I tried it once
> and I found that the forbidden fruit was very suit.  So I did it....
>
>	I BOUGHT THE NEW EPIC 40K!!!!
>
>	Can anyone of you find it in your hearts to forgive me?
> Later,
> Mark The Flagellent (sic?)

if nothing else.. you got some pretty nice looking space marine
vehicles, and some very interesting ruined buiding.. :) I just wish I
have the money to spend on it..

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks. Next: Re: Confession Time...