Prev: Ramming and Suicide Attacks. Next: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks.

Re: Thoughts on FT

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 00:26:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Thoughts on FT

>> > Which weapons ignore armor? The same ones that ignore screens
except
>> > railguns and scatterpacks?
>>
>> Only needle attacks & EMP attacks ignore armor.
>
>Ahem. Wave guns explicitly ignore armor. What about Nova
>cannon? Missiles: If armor DOES work, how? Subpacks and Pulse Torps
>were published before armor rules, which makes this bit fuzzy.

Oops. I wrote that about 1 am. Sorry for the oversite.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry.
161 Designs now listed!  Is your ship design here?

Prev: Ramming and Suicide Attacks. Next: Re: Ramming and Suicide Attacks.