Prev: Re: Capital vs. others Debate Next: Ramming and Suicide Attacks.

Re: Thoughts on FT

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 22:41:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Thoughts on FT

At 01:31 AM 4/7/97 GMT, David Brewer wrote:
>Alternately, institute a house rule where every time your ship is
>fired upon by a Kra'Vak weapon, you are allowed to whack the firing
>player in the face with a rolled-up newspaper, or inflict an
>electric shock to their gentital organs, or similar. Pavlov knew how
>to treat powergamers.

Or take twice as many (three times as many?) human ships as Kra'vak. Now
know why Jon didn't put a point system in SG2. Of course then you miss
out
on the people who won't even look at your game because it doesn't have a
point system. Damned if you do...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Capital vs. others Debate Next: Ramming and Suicide Attacks.