Prev: Re: Historical DD's and torpedos - was Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas Next: Re: Missles?

Re: Armour + Screens Combined

From: "Brian Bell" <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 23:43:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Armour + Screens Combined

We have played with an ablative armor
(http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/ftarmor.html) and
screens. But we limited the screen level, when combined with armor, to
Level 1. Worked OK, but because the ablative armor was designed to
provide
smaller ships with protection, decreasing in effectiveness as ship size
increases, the combos were on Destroyers and Cruisers.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry