Prev: Re: Expanding Shields Next: Re: Armour + Screens Combined

Re: Historical DD's and torpedos - was Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 23:14:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Historical DD's and torpedos - was Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas

M Hodgson wrote:

> One questions here, what would people classify a pocket battleship as
???
> BC or CA or something else ???

One of my favourite scenarios for ST:TNS:FT is the CA Exeter escorted by
DDs Ajax and Achilles vs a Klingon Battleship.

The CA and DD can be found on Marke Seyfurt's page, the Klingon BB is a
bog-standard BB.

100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Prev: Re: Expanding Shields Next: Re: Armour + Screens Combined