Prev: Re: FW: campaigns Next: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

Sensor Rules

From: Marshall Grover <mgrover@m...>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 20:51:29 -0500
Subject: Sensor Rules

	After reading Allan's scenario summary I have to say I agree
with him the
sensor rules are really thin. So I have come up with some new sensor
rules
for your approval.

Sensor Type	To Hit Bonus
Basic			+0
Enhanced		+1
Superior		+2

Add the bonus to the damage dice. for superior sensors 2 damage points
would be scored on a 4 or greater, and 1 DP on a 2 or 3.

ECM Type	To Hit peanalty
ECM			-3/-2
Area ECM		-2/-1

The first number is if the ship uses no drive or weapons that turn, the
second number is for normal engine use and firing.
For area ECM, 1 damage point would be scored on a 5 or 6 for all the
ships
in the effected area.

Any holes or comments would be appreciated.

Marshall
I'm also toying with the idea of having to roll for a weapons lock, but
the
1st problem I have is how to avoid the ECM yo-yo that SFB players swear
by.
 Marshall Grover

"A Jedi's greatest enemy is himself." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Prev: Re: FW: campaigns Next: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust