Prev: Re: FW: campaigns Next: Sensor Rules

Re: FW: campaigns

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@m...>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 14:01:43 -0500
Subject: Re: FW: campaigns

One way that I thought about enforcing auxillary ships was instead of
just
taking over the spaceways is to have to assualt the planet itself.
HIGHLY
abstract rules for planetary assaults could be modified from the
boarding
party rules.  The defender could by extra troops to fortify his planets.
The attacker would need troopships (maybe alot of troopships).	These
could
be military hulls (not very many of them) or they could be merchant
hulls
(more but need support).

THe only thing I haben't quite figured out is a good set of economics.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: FW: campaigns Next: Sensor Rules