Prev: FW: Star Blazers FT Next: FW: Bigger--not always better

FW: Bigger--not always better- but shouldn't be limited

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 00:55:35 -0500
Subject: FW: Bigger--not always better- but shouldn't be limited

Very good points and a good idea (don't know why iI didn't think of that
before...). I have the limits though for another reason. I think the A
bats and FT cap ships are "unrealistic". Even with modern fire control a
BB would have a heck of a time hitting a DD with its main guns (pick any
historical battle). The torpedo and aircraft are the true killers of
naval ships. My attempts to limit the A bats and other weapons was to
bring the game in line with this concept.

Paul