Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: Star Blazers FT

Re: Star Blazers FT

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 13:06:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Blazers FT

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, Win Baker wrote:
>
> > Has anyone done a Star Blazers conversion? And are any minis
available
> > in the U.S.?
>
> Dunno about a Star Blazers conversion, but Narn@aol.com (Musashi
> Enterprises; don't remember his real name) will probably be happy to
> supply ships to you. The photos I've seen of his models look good, but
> since I haven't seen the series I don't know true they are.

	Ohhhh...Ohhhhh...I've seen them.  I've seen them.
	Since I've seen some of the Star Blazers/Yamato series, I'd say
the
minis are very, very good.  Keith Johansen (narn@aol.com) is also doing
a SB space combat game that go with the minis.	I haven't seen it yet
(though he did want me to be a playtester.) nor do I know how the system
works.
	As for the minis. I plan on picking up some ships as soon as
Keith gets
back from a trip to Japan on April 1.  (He lives and operates in
Milwaukee; just a hop, skip and a hyperspace jump from Muskego.)

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: Star Blazers FT