Prev: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: Bigger--not always better

Re: DS II models from GzG

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 15:28:31 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II models from GzG

> The DSM (Dirtside Miniatures) 1/300 range that
>we've recently introduced are exact 6mm copies of our 25mm resin range,
and
>though I say it myself they are REALLY superb - I think they are among
the
>best-sculpted 6mm SF stuff in production at the moment.
>BTW, there are several nice APCs/MICVs in the new DSM line......

I have purchased a number of these recently and I can confirm that they
are
excellent. For a nice medium/small GEV MICV I would go for DSM 112
Wombat.
IMHO the stated sizes in the catalogue are a bit screwy though, the
Slammer
is Medium and not Large. I have had no problems with any of the minis
apart
from a couple of mould faults on the wheel parts of some of the tanks, I
think this was down to a rogue batch of metal as it looked very brittle.
The
DSM 108 Vtol is brilliant and when painted up looks very nice.

>All the best,
>Jon (GZG)

regards
Dave C.
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      **  http://www.tcp.co.uk/~gentloser/  **
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1997  **

Prev: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: Bigger--not always better