Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac - Reply (again) Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

GZG catalogue

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:15:44 -0500
Subject: GZG catalogue

Otterboy wrote:

> ...I need a GZG catalogue.  How do I go about getting one?
> (I mean, how many Schillinge do I send to England to get
> them to send me one?)

As I remember, you send Jon T. 5 International Reply Coupons rather than
money. See your local Post Office for them.

Phil, waiting for _his_ copy of the '97 catalogue...
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			      (p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac - Reply (again) Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac