Prev: RE: Dirtside II Damage Chits Next: Re: Dirtside II Damage Chits

Missiles and Mines in Real Thrust

From: pepourne@n... (Phillip E. Pournelle)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 14:58:38 -0500
Subject: Missiles and Mines in Real Thrust

Mike,
   I think it would be great to operate missiles and mines in a
Newtonian
 Universe, I've done it in my homegrown B5 fighter simulation game.
However,
 that system requires a phased turn system and so woul FTIII if they
were used.  Since the goal is to maintain playability, we'd have to give
up these weapons
 systems to make it work.  In the future, we can employ weapons with
their own
 momentum such as mines, missiles, sand clouds, water baloons, decoys,
etc.
      Phil P.

Prev: RE: Dirtside II Damage Chits Next: Re: Dirtside II Damage Chits