Prev: Nuclear Pumped Laser Missiles Next: Real Thrust Discussion

Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:31:57 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac

---chop chop----
>Earth Alliance ships, and the B5 station itself, do not have any sort
of
>artifical gravity, subspace fields, warp drive, or any other
doubletalk.
>Ships and B5 itself have large rotating sections to provide
gravity-like
>conditions.  C&C is supposedly in 1/3rd gravity (although how I don't
know,
>since it doesn't appear to rotate <grin>).  All-in-all, B5 is
remarkably clear

Any large mass has a gravitational pull ; since this is observable when
small pleasure boat comes within a few metres of a super tanker at
bearth
and is pulled towards the hull (both ships stationary)
It is totally fesible that the 1/3 g of C&C is due to the MASS of B5 as
whole on the outlying section that does not rotate.

Jon (top cat)

SDL

Prev: Nuclear Pumped Laser Missiles Next: Real Thrust Discussion