Prev: Re: Vector Based FT III Next: [OFFICIAL] Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 01:54:07 -0500
Subject: Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Jim Bell & Christine Hartig wrote:

> They are GZG minitures and the prices brake down the same as the other
> FT races for ships.

Actually, I was wondering why the FT models seem more expensive than
the DSII models. $6.50 buys you a pack of 5 tanks or ONE tiny destroyer,
about the same size.

Is it the amount of metal in the base?
Or (evil thought) the fact that you need generally less models
to play FT?

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Vector Based FT III Next: [OFFICIAL] Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models