Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Vectored Movement template..

Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:28:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Allan Goodall wrote:

> had problems with the quick fire guns. There are a lot of them on the
ships.
> Combat resolution ground to a near halt and these weapons seemed to
chew up
> the crews like nobody's business. I meant to fix this problem but
never got
> around to it. Did anyone else have a fix?

Yeah. Stay out of QF range :)

> Some of us discussed a Full Thrust version of Sky Galleons but nothing
ever
> came of it. I'm not sure that the FT system would really add anything
to the
> game, though.

I agree. SGoM does need editing and clarification, but not really
streamlining. Although the more abstract crew system from I&EF
is a good option IMHO.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Vectored Movement template..