Prev: Re: Battlerider Mini Suggestions Next: Re: ECM and hello

Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:05:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List

Mark noted...

>	There are also a couple of dead mini lines I wish would come
back...

>	Space Fleet:  OK, the game sucked moose ----,  but the mini's
>were sooooooo cool.  I've got a nice sized fleet of Imperial and Eldar
>ships.  However, I WANT MORE!!!!

I don't have ANY, and want more!!!

>	Silent Death (Pre-"The Next Millenium"):  I got ahold of an old
>SD supplement and I must say that the old minis looked a lot better
than
>the weird designs they are using now.

Hmmm. Actually, I prefer the new designs. The old one seem too "boxy" to
me. I guess whichever version you started with will be the one that
appeals
to you. I got into the game with the Next Millenium.

Some other lines I'd like to see back:

* Citadel's Traveller 15mm beauties (MUCH better than Martian Metals)

* The recently departed Traveller Starships. (Good for low-level FT)

* Galoob's Star Trek ship series. They've been put on hiatus because of
Star Wars.

John K.

       "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of Thursdays"
					      - Arthur Dent
				       "Wild Life": a Web comic -
	at MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/

Prev: Re: Battlerider Mini Suggestions Next: Re: ECM and hello