Prev: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance Next: Re: Games to plan ahead by.

Re: ds2: Looking for minis in the uk.

From: WENMESS@a...
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 01:19:59 -0500
Subject: Re: ds2: Looking for minis in the uk.

> I have recently got hold of DSII and think it's great. I have started
>  small collection of minis from the new gzg range, but as the old CMD
stuff
>  will not be back in production until the summer I thought i'd ask for
the
>  list to give me some recommendations for modern armour/infantry made
or
>  available in the uk. What i'm looking for are:
>
>  a)Infantry, preferably non powered type.

I'd like to stick in a recommendation for Main Force Miniatures "Company
Packs" for modern microarmor.  They run similar in size the the (already
mentioned) Battletech infantry.  They come mounted from 1 to 4 on a 1/2
inch
square to 1x3/4 inch base,  generally in a prone, firing pose.	Air
defense
missle troops are mounted singly, standing.  Support weaps are in pairs,
infantry fire teams come 3-4 on a stand, prone with kneeling officer
(looking
through binocs!)

I believe Main Force operates out of Ireland,  with US distribution
handled
by Simtac, but I'm not certain of this.

Mike Messenger
wenmess@aol.com

Prev: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance Next: Re: Games to plan ahead by.