Prev: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance Next: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance

Re: Off topic, was Re: Star Fleet Battles

From: "Out of my mind. Back in five minutes." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:17:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Off topic, was Re: Star Fleet Battles

[...]
>> event as I deleted it). In it he has basically stated that further
issues of
>> Sky Marshall will be electronic in nature (I think Matt Seidl can
confirm this;
>> I removed myself from the starfire mailing list a while back 'cause I
was
>> getting way too many msgs to keep up; this list is at about my limit
these
>> days :( ), though the basic game products would remain 'hardcopy' in
nature.

>As a (very junior, though) member of the SDS, I can confirm this.
Marvin
>is the head of the SDS. You forgot one thing, though: upcoming Starfire
>products will be published in electronic format 'til we can work up a
>market for printed products again; TFG didn't dare to print anything,
and
>the severe lack of support and new products for Starfire hasn't helped
at
>all.

Ah, yes, that's right. My apologies on this oversight. What I get for
trying to use my meager memory buffer after I've deleted the evidence.
:-}

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance Next: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance