Prev: Re: Hello and some FT & DS2 questions Next: Re: Off topic, was Re: Star Fleet Battles

Re: Stamp Out Ignorance

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:41:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance

> Battlecruiser in the USN system was "CC";  the Alaska class were "CB"
from
> "Cruiser, Big" (!).

	I was under the impression that CC was Cruiser Command not the
Battle cruiser you suggest.  These are BC's

You sure about the USN bit - I think the RN had this idea sused long
before :)

- Could be wrong of course, but that's always what I thought.  Whoever
recomended Janes btw, thanks - It is a truely excellent referance.

-Michael h

Prev: Re: Hello and some FT & DS2 questions Next: Re: Off topic, was Re: Star Fleet Battles