Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: Re: Descriptive design system idea

Re: Stargrunt?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 18:21:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt?

At 10:25 AM 3/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Below is a list of stats that I use for Stargrunt II, when using my
Warhammer
>40K figures:

Out of curiousity, how much table space do you use for the average game?
I've hardly touched SG2. I have tonnes of 15mm figures to paint for it,
but
there always seems to be something else to paint before them. I have
some
old Warty 40 figures, though, and I might dig them out to play. The only
problem is that they look like they'd use up a lot of area for a good
game.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: Re: Descriptive design system idea