Prev: Scenario: the Phoenix Ship Yards Next: Re: The Babylon Project

Leaving the list :-(

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:13:05 -0500
Subject: Leaving the list :-(

The good news is that the job offer I've been waiting for the last 18
months
has finally come through.  The bad news is they want me NOW!  I'll
probably
be leaving town next week and then be out of touch for the next several
months due to training/ moving/ etc. Not much time for gaming, net-stuff
and
so forth, so I'll be un-subbing from the list in the next couple days or
so.
(I've got one or two other things I want to post first, including a
summary
of my PBeM game.)

I've really enjoyed the list and hope to rejoin it at some time in the
future
when things slow down a little. Until then...may all your repair rolls
be
sixes!

Cheers,
Scott Field
Boulder, Colorado

Prev: Scenario: the Phoenix Ship Yards Next: Re: The Babylon Project