Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

RE: ship bases

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:17:16 -0500
Subject: RE: ship bases

>By the way, the question I'm most interested from my post was
>how you get ships to stay on without fixing them there, especially
>if the hole in the bottom of the ship doesn't quite match the
>peg on your base.

I drill the hole out with a pin vise drill.  If the hole is too big, I
fill
the orginal hole with White or Green Putty from Squadron, let it dry for
day or so and redrill the hole at the correct side.  Make sure that the
post
that holds up the ship is cleaned of any mold marks and is fairly round,
this prevents slow and subtle enlargement of the post hole.

Kevin Walker
sage@millcomm.com

Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire