Prev: Stargrunt? Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:13:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, George,Eugene M wrote:

> Does anyone else out there treat firing as a simultaneous action
(using
> written fire declarations, or heaven forfend, the honor system) or do
> you largely use the rules as I interpret them, each ship firing in
> turn...

The game is much faster with simultaneous firing. In a big, important
game that's part of a campaign, we're careful to declare all fire before
rolling the dice, but in an evening pick-up game we usually use the
honor
system.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Stargrunt? Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire