Prev: RE: ship bases Next: Space Marines?

Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

From: SHADOW means never having to say you're sorry <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:18:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

>>>Does anyone else out there treat firing as a simultaneous action
(using
>>>written fire declarations, or heaven forfend, the honor system) or do
>>
>>Since I normally play smaller games, we declare fire first then treat
all
>>fire as simultaneous.  SOme of games are getting too big for this so
we are
>>thinking about using the rules in the book.
>
>Well, our group STARTED playing simultaneous fire, because we mis-read
the
>rules. When we played them as written, we actually PREFERRED
simultaneous
>fire...

*grin*

The few people I play with here feel simultaneous fire feel
more...'correct'.
I've always had a personal leaning towards simultaneous fire.

I also use simultaneous fire for my PBeM scenarios, and that works out
fine.

Mk
-
"As far back as the mid-70s, when the prototype Hubble was designed, it
was engineered by the Pentagon to carry lasers and long-range missiles
equipped with nuclear warheads. All this weaponry is now in place."

Prev: RE: ship bases Next: Space Marines?