Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire

RE: ship bases

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:06:00 -0500
Subject: RE: ship bases

>30degrees is the arc for each tic of the clock.

I had a mind-hiccup on my last message.  I was thinking that
my 4x4 base gave me the 30 degree ticks.  Well, the ticks
were separate by 2 on one axis and 1 on the other, so I
figured ".5, yeah, sine of 30 degrees is .5".  Except I
was figuring the tangent.  Silly me.  But those arcs are
about 26 or 27 degrees.

Figured I'd better send this out before I hear it from
all you guys.

By the way, the question I'm most interested from my post was
how you get ships to stay on without fixing them there, especially
if the hole in the bottom of the ship doesn't quite match the
peg on your base.

thanks,

andy
andy.skinner

Prev: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire Next: Re: Simultaneous moves/fire