Prev: Re: Threshold Damage Cards Next: Re: Late Night Interceptor idea.

Late Night Interceptor idea.

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 02:56:41 -0500
Subject: Late Night Interceptor idea.

Allllllllll righty then....

	It's darn near 2 O'Clock in the morning...GOD I hate insomnia!
I've
been tossing interceptor ideas back and forth in my head.  Here they
are:

	All the rules are going to be pretty much the same except for
one
differnce.  Each defending system/systems (either a pluse cannon or EA
interceptor) must be directed at a specific attack:
	 A Narn player is being attacked by two Centauri B batts.  It
uses
 an A battery against the first b batt. and a pair of C on the second.
Orginally you would use the 5 dice for both B, now you just use 3 for
one
and 2 for the other.
	For EA interceptor it works much the same way except you are
dealing in screen ratings.  e.g. An Omega DD is being attacked by a Hvy
Laser and an A batt.  It has two forward interceptors.	It can use
either
of them in a 1 screen defense against both.  Or, it can combine the two
in a 2 screen defense against one or the other.
	I'm going to bed and TRY to get some sleep.  Chances are, I'll
fail.
(I usually do.)

Later,
Mark A. Siefert,
Sleepless in Muskego

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Threshold Damage Cards Next: Re: Late Night Interceptor idea.