Prev: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats Next: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?

Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

From: rpaul@w... (Robin Paul)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 15:23:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

SNIP
>It's all relative. If you want the Federation to have only escorts,
then I'd
>make the Liberator a cruiser. If you want the Feddies to have cruisers,
then
>Liberator should be a battleship.
>

>> There's no evidence
>> that I recall of it's being able to fire in any direction except F.
>
>I believe you're right. Was this true for the Feddie ships as well?
Hmm...a
>game where all ships have only F-mounted weapons...talk about putting a
>premium on maneuvering!
>
>Scott Field

	I'm astounded that I remember this (never having seen B7 since
the
original broadcasts), but I do :-)  When the alien fiends (from
Andromeda, I
recall) were being inexpensively dealt with by overheard tactical
transmissions, I remember one transmission mentioned the battlecruiser
"Newton".

And Ernie Bilko's serial number was 15042699

:-)

I watch too much telly!

Cheers,
Rob Paul

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk
  "Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"

Prev: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats Next: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?