Prev: Re: Building Babylon 5. Next: Re: Scenario Name

Changes to the page: 3-5-97

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 08:35:42 -0500
Subject: Changes to the page: 3-5-97

Morning all:
	I didn't have a chance to send this out last night, but here's a

rundown on the most recent changes to the UFTWWWP.
	*Revised my B5 Rules a bit more.  I think they are finally
nearing completion.  I have all the EA ships (except B5) done and have
started my collection of narn ships. (J'Qoun CA is finished).
	*Added Marshall Grovers updated B5 rules and his spreadsheet.
	*Updated Mark "Indy" Kochte's FT page links.

	As always, let me know if there are any problems.  I 'll try to
get to them ASAP, but I can't promise miracles.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Building Babylon 5. Next: Re: Scenario Name