Prev: Re: The Babylon Project Next: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?

Re: Building Babylon 5.

From: Never moon a werewolf <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 20:16:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Building Babylon 5.

>>> Her one fighter wing assisted a great deal in the shredding of the
>>> Centauri cruiser in the ep you cite.
>>
>>	I beg to differ - I think the damage inflicted by the fighters
was
>>fairly minor. It was never the intent to destroy the Centauri vessel,
and

>No, it wasn't. I take my info on this conflict from online
conversations

Uh, before this gets misinterpretted, I said 'no it wasn't in regards to
your statement about the destruction of the Centauri cruiser.

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: The Babylon Project Next: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors?