Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

Re: Building Babylon 5.

From: Never moon a werewolf <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:38:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Building Babylon 5.

>Hello Everyone.
>	As we all know, I've come up with some B5 rules.  I NEED to come

>up with some stats for Babylon 5 herself.  However, I am not sure of
her
>armament or how many Starfuries she carries.  Anyone one have any
ideas?

If you check into the JMS archives you'll find this answer. Look from
about
2 years or so ago. He answered in detail. What I remember is that the
*total*
number of 'Furies housed in B5 - including spares - is 90-some.

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire to
it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But, it's an
imperfect world,
and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!