Prev: RE: C batteries / PDAF Next: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion

Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:08:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Ludo Toen wrote:

>	  Your probably right about the warhead.  I'm thinking more of
the
> delivery system.  Because conventional firearms woundn't operate in a
> vaccum,

Why ever not? Lubrication of moving parts is a problem, but other than
that, no worries.
Cordite etc contains its own source of oxidant. There is not enough
oxygen in a gun tube to support complete combustion of any propellant,
the propellant must have its own oxidant already in it.
True even for Gunpowder - the Saltpetre.

100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Prev: RE: C batteries / PDAF Next: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion