Prev: Re: C batteries / PDAF Next: Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!

RE: C batteries / PDAF

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:39:00 -0500
Subject: RE: C batteries / PDAF

>> What do you think about, for a simpler version of the game,
>>  just equating C batteries and PDAF?  You can only use them
>>  for one or the other in a turn, though.
>>  Maybe ADAF can be used for Cs, but not vice versa.
>
>If I understand you, you want to use the standard designs, but you play
>without fighters and missiles and whatnot so the *DAFs are wasted?
Yes.  The part that I thought people wouldn't like may not have been
stated explicitly: Even when I add fighters and missiles, I might just
leave out PDAFs and let C batteries do either thing (but not both in
one turn).

But whether people like it or not, there does seem to be a pretty good
amount of tolerance on this list.

andy
andy.skinner@tseng.cmo

Prev: Re: C batteries / PDAF Next: Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!