Prev: RE: Jon's email address? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

Re: C batteries / PDAF

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:22:08 -0500
Subject: Re: C batteries / PDAF

	Following this thread, it remains me an anti-fighter weapon that
is
used in Wing Commander 2. The flak gun (I don't remember the name
exactly, but something to that affect.) This is how I conceive it worked
The flak gun shoot out small explosives all around the capital ship, the

small explosives wouldn't able to penetrate the ship's own shield, but
it
will knock the fighter's shield down. Convert this to FT is something
like this..

flak gun
mass: 5?
It function as a PDAF, but it will knock every fighter groups within 6'
of the ship which carry this weapon.

Suggestion? Correction? :)

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: RE: Jon's email address? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!