Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! (Thrust Factor 5%) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

Re: Oh, the Humanity !

From: Rod Dunne <rdunne@c...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 22:57:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Oh, the Humanity !

At 08:09 PM 2/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim and I went down to Kingston Friday night to try and get some
promotional
>miniatures for Silent Death.  The event was being run as part of
RoyalCon at
>Queen's U., and one of the tables in the hall was a Full Thrust game.
The
>referee was putting his large collection of Kra'vak against a coalition
of 6
>human players.  While the Kra'vak had one of each cruiser and capital
model
>and many escorts, the humans each had a battleship, three cruisers and
three
>destroyers.

Yeah I was one of the victims.	I bought Full Thrust a few weeks ago and
had
begun painting the NAC and ESU fleets that I got with it.  But I had
only
read the rules and not played yet.  I knew the Kra'vak were supposed to
be
tough and that death was inevitable.  So to find out how tough, I sent
my
NAC BattleDreadnought at "Full Thrust!" into the heart of their fleet.
figured I might get through and out the other side but... holy shotguns
Batman.
Rod.

PS That Silent Death dolphin ship mini is sure cool though.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! (Thrust Factor 5%) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!