Prev: Re: Another Superior question Next: Re: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux.

Re: Another Superior question

From: Just remember that sometimes a 'tuesday' is just a LOT of left-over 'monday' <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 17:57:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Another Superior question

>>>...although the bit at the front, the paranthesis thingies, is
actually a
>>>sphere on the ships.  Damned ASCI art....
>>
>>Good job on the ASCII art, btw. I've seen worse.  ;-)
>>
>	 Thanks, I'm thinking of starting an ASCII portrait service....
Or
>maybe not.

Want me to point you in the direction of Dr ASCII? There's a guy on the
rec.climbing newsgroup who suddenly discovered last fall he has an
awesome
talent for being able to translate climbing technique into ASCII art -
and
does an excellent job!

He coulda probably given full ASCII detail to the ship you drew.  ;-)

>Apparently, the ships I have are Birdie ships (or so the general
>consensus seems to be), so now I have to start saving up to buy enough
for
>an actual fllet!  One carrier, one Dreadnaught, 2 hvy cruisers and a
>destroyer just aren't enough for me!

Ditto. I have a smattering of the Superior ships - and want more!
Couldn't
afford 'em all at the time they were out; I was but a poor college
student.
Now I'm just a poor working stiff.  :-)  (I only got a dreadnought-sized
thing, a heavy cruiser, and destroyer for the Avarian dudes)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Another Superior question Next: Re: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux.