Prev: Re: FTGZG-L Digest? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

From: hal@b...
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:50:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

If I might add a thought regarding firing arcs...

  In stead of allowing a large number of forward and rearward firing
batteries, might I suggest that the arcs of fire have a cost that is
cheaper
for side firing rather than a straight cost?

  Another thing to mention, is the concept of having limitations on
forward
firing batteries that can hit a wide frontal arc.  Visualization
questions
that pop into my mind is this:

"hmmm, that ship bears 4 weapons, all bearing with a 270 degree arc
centered
on the forward arc!  That baby must be wider than it is long!!!"

Just a thought...

Hal

Prev: Re: FTGZG-L Digest? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!