Prev: New Rules Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

Re: FTGZG-L Digest?

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:47:52 -0500
Subject: Re: FTGZG-L Digest?

John Kovalic wrote:
> >    Gentlemen:
> >
> >   I would like to thank you for the work you put into this
newsgroup.
> >  However I would like to unsubscribe. I never seem to have time to
read
> >  them anyway, and I am going down in a sea of articles. My wife uses
> >  E-mail also and has gently chided me (!) about the fact that she
has
> >  to wade through all my mail.
> >
> >   We are both new to the net. We don't know how to unsubscribe!
Please
> >  help!
> >
> >  sincerely,
> >
> >   Roger Williams
>
> Since there have been a couple of people who have had to leave because
of
> the volume here, I was wondering if it was possible to create a digest
> version of the list?

I might as well get a plug in...  (8-)

I keep an archive of everything that gets put on the list (excepting
those
damn Microsoft Server bounce messages that appear every so often (8-) ),

at my home page, listed below.

It's not a very smart Archive i.e. it doesn't have any built in search
capability.  Right now it's a hacked together python script and my
HTML editing.  I plan to do a lot of things to it, but Senior Year
University has to come first.  (8-/

I put new issues up every couple of days (actually, we're due for one
right about now.)

But, of course, most everybody around here knows all of the above, and
just wants me to shut up.  (8-)

J.

--
     Jerry Han - jhan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca - I disclaim
everything

Prev: New Rules Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!