Prev: Re: More 6mm Infantry Next: Re: Stargaurd Ship Minis?

Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:02:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT

>Hi, I am new to this mailing list and apologise if I may be suggesting
>somthing that has already been discussed and thrown in the bin.
>
>I have always been interested in the way fighters work in Full Thrust
>and have implemented various 'House' rules in our gaming group to
reflect
>this.
>
>  One of the primary roles of the fighter is to protect a ship from
>  other fighters. This usually is accomplished by the fighters keeping
>  close to the ship they are defending, ie TIEs in Star War protecting
>  the Death Star or Star Furys in B5 protecting the station and the
Omega
>  Destroyers in 'Severed Dreams'.

I don't think the guys doing the Babylon Project RPG will mind me
letting
on the fighter "screening" is going to be used in the ship combat rules
-
that bit was written long ago. We'll probably put the rule into FTIII as
well.

Jon T. (GZG)

Prev: Re: More 6mm Infantry Next: Re: Stargaurd Ship Minis?