Prev: RE: Stargaurd Ship Minis? Next: Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT

Re: More 6mm Infantry

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:02:18 -0500
Subject: Re: More 6mm Infantry

>>From Scott R. Pyle:
Can we expect to see some more 6mm (i.e., 1/285,1/300) infantry
>from GZG? I would be especially interested in seeing some power armored
>infantry. I think Dirtside II and other games at the same scale are
sorely
>lacking when it comes to the availability of infantry.

Yes, we'll be getting round to 6mm infantry soon, hopefully all the
regular
and PA types from the background (yes, they WILL be recognisable...)

>P.S. Who does the small scale infantry pictured in the DSII rulebook?
Is
>it still available?

They are ready-based elements from Irregular Miniatures - pretty basic,
but
quite acceptable from a distance, easy to paint and cheap!

Jon T. (GZG).

Prev: RE: Stargaurd Ship Minis? Next: Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT