Prev: Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again Next: Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again

Mailing List Archives for February...

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:42:44 -0500

Hello people,

Just a quick update over the mailing archives:	most of February
appeared
today.	I had a family emergency to deal with at home, and I'm in
midterms
right now, so life got a LITTLE busy.  (8-)

However, it's all taken care of now, and everything should be updated by
tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,
J.
--
     Jerry Han - jhan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca - I disclaim
everything

Prev: Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again Next: Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again