Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: Where this all started...

Re: FT Mecha rules

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 17:25:59 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Mecha rules

>Well, I wasted a portion of my life watching the pointless and empty
>Robotech II: The Sentinels last night.  As disappointing as it was
(even
>when viewed through the haze of a 6 pack), it didn't stop me from
sitting
>down and hammering out preliminary Robotech-type fighters for Full
Thrust.
>These are pretty rough, and I haven't figured out pricing yet.  They
also
>tend to make the mechs significantly more powerful than your standard
>figheter, so stock up on your PDAFs.  Comments, critisisims, and
further
>ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I quite like the look of your Mechanoid Rules, Donald, they appear very
balanced. Costing is a problem; they have several abilities, but it does
take time for them to be changed over... I'd tend to charge the same
cost
for mechanoids as torpedo fighters.

Regards,

Kevin.

PS. Yes, a six-pack is a recommended aid for watching Robotech, World
Championship Wrestling, etc.

Kevin Mc Lean.
STEPS Co-ordinator/CLC Tutor.
Central Queensland University.
Mackay Campus.
Ph  (079) 407416.
Fax (079) 407407.

Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: Where this all started...