Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: FT Mecha rules

Re: Where this all started...

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 16:56:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Where this all started...

>Is there any likelyhood of you making available out-of-print GZG
>rules available? G-Cav? 1st ed. Dirtside? Or maybe that little
>Tac-ship game in the Ragnarok Compendium?
>
>--
>David Brewer

David -
Nice idea, unfortunately the problem is that none of these exist in an
electronic form - they were all done on a typewriter and photocopied!
I've still got copies around somewhere (hey, maybe I should auction 'em
off... :)) but haven't got the time to transcribe them onto disk. Of
course, as you say, Tacship IS available in the Rag compendium, and I
may
even get round to a new version of it someday.

Jon T.

Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: FT Mecha rules