Prev: RE: Nova Cannon Next: Re: Pan-African Power Armor

Re: FT: The Next Madison Game

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:45:11 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: The Next Madison Game

Joachim Heck - SunSoft wrote:

>   My other thought is that ST:FT Romulans should carry wave guns and
> nova cannon.	I just thought of that.  Good thought, me!

Have a squizz at the unnofficial FT page. The ST:TOS designs are now in
HTML rather than RTF format. They include really nasty little Romulan
escorts with cloak and Waveguns.
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Prev: RE: Nova Cannon Next: Re: Pan-African Power Armor