Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: FT: The Next Madison Game

RE: Nova Cannon

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:25:10 -0500
Subject: RE: Nova Cannon

Wow, this is the first time I actually like the idea of the NC. (Maybe
I'm delirious....)

"Captain, we're coming up fast on the outer corona of SD-207's nova
wave"
" All hands... brace for damage ! Ensign ! angle forward shields to
compensate.."
"No good Ma'am, her nova wave is not dissipating fast enough.. I'll
try...."

Excerpt from the 'black box' onboard CE-1871, NCS New Hampshire,
recovered after live fire drills conducted last year.

Nova