Prev: Nova Cannon Next: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!

Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:56:27 -0500
Subject: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!

hosford donald writes:

@:) I did like the excel worksheet...I just thought the author needed
@:) to be thanked for his efforts...
@:)
@:) Did you do another excel sheet for ft construction?

  No I wrote the Java version.	Well, actually I did write an Excel
spreadsheet but I stopped using it because I didn't like carting Excel
around with me everywhere I went.  Funny thing is that the last time I
tried to run my Space Dock applet it didn't work.  Unfortunately, this
doesn't really mean anything because I'm behind a firewall and the
security restrictions get really strange from back here.

  If you're curious, you can find it at

http://sidehack.gweep.net/~joachim/fullthrust/dock.html.

-joachim

Prev: Nova Cannon Next: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!