Prev: FT: The Next Madison Game Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls

Re: No Coffee for me, thanks...

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 14:17:15 -0500
Subject: Re: No Coffee for me, thanks...

hosford donald writes:
@:) At 10:10 AM 2/13/97 -0600, you wrote:
@:) >Hello:
@:) >	After all receiving a few complaints about Java errors on my
@:) >page, I decided to dump the entire script.  It's more trouble than
it's
@:) >worth.  Sorry for the problems.
@:) >
@:) >Later,
@:) >Mark A. Siefert
@:) >
@:) >E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu	     WWW:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
@:)
==
@:) >
@:) Java errors?  What Java errors?

  As a Sun employee and Java programmer I feel a religious obligation
to inform the readers of the list that the errors in question are in
fact Netscape JavaScript errors.  JavaScript has basically nothing to
do with Java but everybody thinks it does because our lawyers couldn't
figure out a way to trademark every word that starts with Java.  The
error claimed some variable related to scroll position was undefined,
but I haven't been able to get it to reoccur so I can't tell you
exactly what it was.

-joachim

Prev: FT: The Next Madison Game Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls